- Why are there interstate highways in Hawaii?
- Why are there flotation devices under plane seats instead of parachutes?
- Why are cigarettes sold in gas stations when smoking is prohibited there?
- Do you need a silencer if you are going to shoot a mime?
- Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?
- If a 7-11 is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, why are there locks on the doors?
- If a cow laughed, would milk come out her nose?
- If nothing ever sticks to TEFLON, how do they make TEFLON stick to the pan?
- If you tied buttered toast to the back of a cat and dropped it from a height, what would happen?
- If you’re in a vehicle going the speed of light, what happens when you turn on the headlights?
- You know how most packages say “Open here”. What is the protocol if the package says, “Open somewhere else”?
- Why does someone go to all the trouble to put those tiny little holes on pages of postage stamps when the pages always tear anywhere but there?
- Why do they put Braille dots on the keypad of the drive-up ATM?
- Why do we drive on parkways and park on driveways?
- Why is it that when you transport something by car, it’s called a “ship”ment, but when you transport something by ship, it’s called “car”go?
- You know that little indestructible black box that is used on planes, why can’t they make the whole plane out of the same substance?
- Why is it that when you’re driving and looking for an address, you turn down the volume on the radio?
- Why do you read dumb jokes like these when they only make you groan like that, as if in pain?
Latest Entries »
Teenyboppers back at school today = nice & quiet trails = Crissi is a happy camper (or should I rather say, “cyclist”). Life is good.
Today’s annual duck meeting was quite the event! There were approximately 55 duck attendees that showed up at the event to vote for this year’s duck president and other extremely highfalutin matters.
A lot of quacks were heard as the issue of potentially expiring tax cuts was brought to light.
“If the tax cuts expire than that means we won’t get as many breadcrumbs as we used to!” said Madame Duckerello. “We need those humans to have more tax breaks!! Quaaaaaaaaaaack!!”" The majority of the crowd was in accordance with Madame Duckerello, only Digby the Ducko remained in opposition for a short while but was soon quacked into agreement.
Poor poor me! I am absolutely totally exhausted today. Taicha (my ultra spoilt little girl…see her pic in an earlier post) kept me up ALL night! She is scared of thunder & lightning, and we happened to have a constant (altho’ very minor) barrage of both right throughout the night. Well, when Taicha is up and about ‘toe-tapping’ around, guess what that means…I am up TOO!! Grrr… It’s going to be an early sleep tonight, that’s for sure!!
My congrats to my dear friend and fellow SAFFER (South African) Cathy who became a US Citizen this week! I know it was a very special day for her. My little gift was doing this little portrait for her to remember the moment:)
Nevertheless we are both still SAFFERS too and always will be:) My thanks to God and America for allowing us to live here and enjoy the freedom of the country and the very wonderful people!!